Welcome to the 2016 adidas Blue Chip Showcase Tournament Men’s Event. We had a record number of applications last year and anticipate the same for this year. The 2016 application is now available through the link below. We recommend applying early so that you do not miss out once the deadline arrives.
We also had a record number of college coaches attend in 2015. Over 220 college coaches came last year and we expect this number to be even higher in 2016.
Men’s Event (U14 - U18): April 22-24, 2016
U14 matches will be Tournament Format
U15-U18 matches will be Showcase Format
Referee Registration (Click Here)
College Coach Registration (Click Here)
Team Application (Click Here) - Deadline to apply is January 16, 2016
U14 - $750
U15-U18 - $1100
- Highest ratio of College Coach to Player of any event in the country
- Limited number of teams accepted
- Back-up Turf Fields—guarantee all Showcase games played
- Comprehensive Player Profiles through Soccer Scheduler / GotSoccer
- Goalkeeper Clinic for U16-U17 keepers
- College recruiting advice and guidance provided by Guiding Future Stars
If you have questions please contact Dave McIver (Men’s Director).
Yours in Soccer,
adidas Blue Chip Showcase Committee
Special thank you to St. Elizabeth Sports Medicine, Commonwealth Orthopaedics, and TriHealth who provide highly qualified Athletic Trainers and Physicians for the tournament.
Special thank you to our sponsors Coach Packet, Hoist, Guiding Future Stars, Sibcy Cline Anderson and Sport Pins International.