Welcome to the 2015 adidas Blue Chip Showcase Tournament Men’s Event. The application process is now open. Last year we had a record number of applications. We are very excited about the competitive level of the field however we do regret having to turn away a very large number of worthy teams.
Men’s Event (U13 - U18): April 24-26, 2015
U13-U14 matches will be Tournament Format
U15-U18 matches will be Showcase Format
NOTE: If you have games at Cook Field, a parking pass is required to park at Miami University. Click here to download the required parking pass. A map of all valid spaces can be found by clicking here. If the parking lots around Cook fields are full, parking is available in the North Campus Parking Garage. It is only $1 for the first hour and $.50 per hour after that.
Yours in Soccer,
adidas Blue Chip Showcase Committee
- Highest ratio of College Coach to Player of any event in the country
- Limited number of teams accepted
- Back-up Turf Fields—guarantee all Showcase games played
- Comprehensive Player Profiles through Soccer Scheduler / GotSoccer
- Goalkeeper Clinic for U16-U17 keepers