Acceptance of employment by Kings Hammer Soccer Club is a privilege that carries with it certain obligations. The following agreement is made between the KHSC staff, its players and their parents.
Responsibilities of Coach:
- Coaches are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while representing KHSC and not bring discredit upon the organization
- Coaches shall refrain from using profanity during games or practices
- Coaches will show respect toward referees, opposing players, coaches, and fans. They will not harass, abuse, or berate a referee for any reason
- Attendance at training and all games is expected and mandatory
- Coaches should come prepared to each training sessions
- Coaches should be on time (which is early) for all training sessions and games
- Coaches are expected to show respect for all other coaches and adhere to all club policies
- Coaches will coach within the spirit and Laws of the Game
- Coaches should always maintain the highest standard of conduct and good sportsmanship and expect the same from players and parents
- Coaches are expected to wear the approved Puma gear during training and games
- Use or possession of any illegal drug substance or illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated
- Use of tobacco products of any kind during training sessions or games is prohibited
- Coaches shall maintain a professional relationship with all player’s parents and avoid confrontation immediately following a game (24 hour rule)
- Coaches shall communicate often and clearly with parents and players
- Coaches should have limited interaction with players on any social media outlets- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Coaches shall never discuss another player with a parent who is not related to that child
- Coaches are to return all phone calls and/or emails within a 48 hour period
- It is our responsibility to be as forthcoming and honest as possible in all situations
- Coaches shall avoid “reply all” email chains with concerns and shall call the parents directly to discuss concerns
- Coaches should create a positive and safe learning environment for all players
- Coaches should always strive to foster a love of the game and encourage players to give back to the game and community
I recognize my responsibility to abide by the KHSC code of conduct and as a member of the Club, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to such. Any violations of the coaches code of conduct may be grounds for suspension or dismissal of a coach from the Club. All disciplinary action is the responsibility of the Director of Coaching. Suspensions and terminations may be appealed.