The Kings Hammer Soccer Club regards social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc) as an important new form of communication. However, we DO NOT recommend our Coaches and/or Trainers to participate in such communication directly with Kings Hammer Soccer Club Players (U4-U19). This recommendation applies to all Kings Hammer Coaches and/or Trainers regardless of payment status or team level.
Kings Hammer Soccer Club employees are directly prohibited from engaging in social networking with Kings Hammer Soccer Club Players, unless using an approved Kings Hammer Soccer Club social networking forum.
Specific Recommended Guidelines
- Personal websites (team and/or player) using the Kings Hammer Soccer Club logo/image/likeness must be approved by Kings Hammer Board prior to public display.
- Prior to engaging in any form of social networking dealing with players, you MUST receive permission from such player’s parents/guardians. This written notice MUST be in the form of an email with a Kings Hammer Executive Director copied on.
- Please note Kings Hammer Soccer Club DOES NOT recommend our Coaches and/or Trainers to participate in any direct social networking communication with players.
- Assume at all times you are representing Kings Hammer Soccer Club
- If you wouldn’t say it in face-to-face conversation, don’t communicate it via social networking.
- Steer clear of engaging in dialogue that is disparaging of Kings Hammer Soccer Club or our competitors.
Any violation of these guidelines could result in a range of consequences, including, but not limited to, suspension or dismissal from the Kings Hammer Soccer Club.