- The Kings Hammer Soccer Club (KHSC) is a youth soccer organization that unifies soccer at all levels in the Tri-State area.
- We build pride in our individuals, our teams, and our club. We foster an environment that allows each player to experience the thrill of competition and the challenge of improvement.
- The Kings Hammer Soccer Club takes pride in the growth of club members as athletes, students, and responsible young men and women.
Kings Hammer SC develops players to their fullest potential by providing the highest level of training and programming in Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky. Through soccer, Kings Hammer SC helps each player grow as a person to compete and succeed in life while nurturing a lifelong passion for the game.
Kings Hammer SC is a player development program. All soccer-related decisions are made with the end goal of providing our players with the best possible opportunities to play at the players highest level. Our organization promotes the physical, mental, and social development of youth in the team sport of soccer and endeavors to develop outstanding players who will excel at the higher levels of soccer and and continue to have a lifelong enjoyment of the worlds greatest game.
- Kings Hammer SC is a professionally run organization affiliated with Ohio South Youth Soccer Association and Kentucky Youth Soccer Association.
- Our mission is to develop soccer players to their fullest potential, and through the game, to help each player to grow as a person and as an individual.
- Kings Hammer SC has a long history of success including winning a National Championship, several Regional Championships, and many State Championships.
- Kings Hammer SC also has a long history of coaches and players being chosen to participate in the Olympic Development Program (ODP).
- Kings Hammer SC staff has coached numerous players that have played in the US Soccer National Teams Program.
- Hundred’s of Kings Hammer SC staff trained players have gone on to play NCAA Division I, II, III and NAIA soccer.
- Kings Hammer SC staff has arguably had more student athletes play college soccer than any other Club program in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Thousands of Kings Hammer SC players have played in their respective high schools and many former players are now coaching.
- Our club has been in existence for over 25 years.
Board of Directors
JT Roberts, Board President
Jeremy Robertson, Board Vice President
Christine Mefford, Board Treasurer
Christy Siekman, Board Secretary
Kelly Meyer, Board Member
Dave McIver, Board Member
Kevin McCloskey, Board Member
Tiffany Roberts, Board Member