The Crown Challenge is held in May and is designed to provide a team and coach friendly environment. Last year we had over 130 teams participate in our first year for this event! The main focus of the Crown Challenge is to provide a comptitive tournament environment to all 2nd level, 3rd level and Recreational Boys and Girls youth teams U8 to U19. This event will be held at the new thirteen field Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, OH to minimize in between game travel as well as facilitate coach's schedules. The goal of the Crown Challenge is to provide a fun day of spring soccer for a wide range of skill levels and ages.
Locations: Kings Hammer Soccer Complex - 299 Haskell Lane, Batavia, OH (Please note that there will be a parking fee at this site. The fee is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday.)
Girls’s & Boy's Event (U8-U19: Birth Years 2009 - 1997): May 12-14, 2017 (Team Application Click Here) - Deadline to apply is April 14, 2017
- Open to 2nd and 3rd level teams
- Will be held at the new thirteen field Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, OH
- Certified referees
- Fun & friendly event - all teams from a single club are welcome to participate
- Trophies and medals to champions and finalists
- 7v7: U8 / U9 /U10 - $425
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $495
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 / U16 / U17 / U18 / U19 - $550
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at the Kings Hammer Soccer Complex. The fee is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday.
The Kings Hammer SC is proud to host the Crown Challenge. Please address any general questions about entry into the Crown Challenge to:
- Contact the Crown Challenge Tournament Director (Lisa McIver): Click Here
- Contact the Referee Coordinator (Julie Hegerty): Click Here