Kings Hammer SC membership is a privilage that carries with it certain obligations. The following agreement is made between KHSC and its players and their parents.
Responsibilities of the Player
- Players are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner keeping with representing KHSC and not bring discredit upon the organization.
- Players shall refrain from using profanity during games or practices.
- Players will show respect toward referees, opposing players, coaches and fans.
- They will not harass, abuse or berate a referee for any reason.
- Players shall not participate in physical violence or threats thereof during games or practice.
- Attendance at training and all games is mandatory. Make up sessions must be pre-approved by their respective Coach.
- Players should bring cleats, running shoes, shin guards, water, and a usable soccer ball to practice.
- Players are expected to show respect for all coaches and adhere to all instructions.
- Players shall be on time and prepared for all practices and games as outlined by their Coach.
- Players will play within the Spirit of the Laws of the Game.
- Players maintain the highest standard of conduct and good sportsmanship.
- Players are expected to wear the approved club uniform during practices and games.
- Use or possession of any illegal drug substance or illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated. It is your responsibility to prevent situations from occuring and avoiding situations that occur.
Responsibilities of the Parent/Spectators
- Parents must set the example by exemplifying the highest standards of sportsmanship.
- Parents participate in a game by watching, cheering and supporting the efforts of all participants.
- Parents must understand that the game is for the players, their participation and enjoyment is the most important element.
- Parents shall maintain a professional relationship with their child's coach and DoC and a avoid a confrontation immediately following a game. We respectfully ask that parents wait 24 hours before discussing concerns with their coach.
- Parents must never critize a coach in a public manner.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and refrain from criticism during games or practices.
- Parents shall not coach or otherwise instruct players during practices or games.
- Parents shall avoid "reply all" email chains with concerns and shall call the coach or DoC directly to discuss such concerns.
- Parents are expected to have their child on time for training and games.
- Parents shall stay current on all financial obligations to Kings Hammer.
- Parents are encouraged to get involved with the Club and promote the game in a positive way. All KHSC parents and players must abide by the KHSC Code of Conduct. Any violations of the Parent Code of Conduct may be grounds for suspension or dismissal of the parent, child or both from the team/club. All disciplinary action is the responsobility of the Executive Directors. Suspensions and terminations may be appealed to the Board of Directors.