To ensure player eligibility for the upcoming soccer season, you will be asked to pay the Deposit fee on your child's account. Please follow these steps-by-step instructions on how to do so:
- Log on to RosterPro (Registration Portal)
- From the "My Household Information" tab, click the aqua-colored button that says "Begins Public Registration Process" (on the right). This will take you to the program registration area.
- Click "Continue" and update household information.
- Select "Register a Participant".
- Select your child and click "Continue". You should then see a drop down menu with several options. Select the option that says "Deposit" and another dropdown box will appear. The team will be listed and it will say "Invite Only". If you don't see the "Deposit" option, logout and back in then repeat Steps 1-4.
- Continue the registration process, then proceed to the "Payment" section. If you would like to pay in full, select "Pay in Full". Otherwise, select "Pay Installments".
Please note: the registration system does not work with Internet Explorer, smart phones, or tablets.
If you have any questions or need help with the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact Nikki Leick via phone (859)442-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.