Kings Hammer Soccer Club (KHSC) will implement the following policy regarding reimbursement for all Directors and Coaches who wish to take a coaching course or continuing education course/session.
The following protocol must be adhered to when asking for reimbursement:
- Reimbursement will only occur for USSF Courses (E License, D License, C License)
- Any KHSC Coach or Director seeking reimbursement for a coaching course must send an email at least 30 days in advance of course to the Chief Operating Officer requesting reimbursement. Email must include Course level, Date of Course, Location, and cost of course.
- Individual will sign up and pay for the course
- Individual will attend the course
- Upon successful completion and verification of passing the course, the individual will submit receipt, expense form and certificate indicating successful completion and passing of the course to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Once this paperwork has been submitted, KHSC will issue reimbursement.
- The reimbursement is only for the course. For A and B licenses; application, consideration for miles, food, travel would have to be approved by the Program Director or Chief Operating officer.
- Course reimbursement MUST be paid during the same seasonal year in which the course was taken. Reimbursement may not be rolled over into another seasonal year.
KHSC will reimburse up to one license per seasonal year for Directors and coaches wishing to upgrade their licenses if it meets the criteria established above. Any additional licenses an individual wishes to take during the seasonal year will be under the financial responsibility of that individual. This is to ensure that the club meets the budget guidelines during the specified seasonal year for education of all directors and staff.