- Learn - The YDA provides a player-centered technical training environment. Players will be taught by KHSC staff members.
- Grow - We strive for a new victory each week, each victory represents something, a new skill acquired, broken juggling record, and/or a new piece of knowledge of the game.
- Commitment - Looking for an extra training session? YDA players come to compete and improve technical ability.
- Together - Welcome or welcome back to the Kings Hammer Soccer Club Family. Join us and enjoy the experience.
The Curriculum: Technical Growth
- Ball Mastery - We endorse the importance of ball familiarity. Acquiring new ball skills, using all parts of the foot, and keeping eyes up while dribbling (under control) at multiple speeds and directions.
- Finishing - Who loves the glory of scoring a goal? Players will have ample opportunities to master the techniques if striking the ball and how to create their own show.
- Speed, Agility, and Coordination -The YDA provides players the training to improve balance, speed and power.
Winter YDA Dates: January 9th - February 13th
Cost: $80 per 6 week session (includes 1 training day)
Winter Training Schedule
Town & Country Basketball Court - 1018 Town Dr. Wilder, KY 41076
Tuesday (2012-2014 birth years) 5-6PM
Tuesday (2009-2011 birth years) 6-7PM
| Training Days
What to expect each week:
Each week players will participate in 1 training day, led by Kings Hammer Youth Development Academy Director Mike Combs and staff. Training days will be 1 hour with a focus on technical skill development and small sided games.
Questions about YDA? Contact Mike Combs at email@example.com.