The Blue Chip Invitational was designed to be a club-friendly event and an extension of our Nationally recognized Blue Chip College Showcase (which brings in over 500 teams and 500 college coaches each year). We designed the Blue Chip Invitational tournament to meet very specific goals in player and club development.
Girl's & Boy's Event (U8-U15):
October 11th-13th, 2019
Registration deadline: Sunday, September 8th
Location: Olympic Fields - 299 Haskell Ln. Batavia, OH 45103 (and local satellite sites if needed). Please visit the Olympic Fields website for information regarding parking, fees and other park related questions.
- Olympic Fields in Batavia, OH will be the main site. One or two satellite sites may be used if needed.
- Open to ALL levels of U8-U15 boys and girls teams
- Three game minimum with a final
- All referees will be certified, experienced adult referees
- GotSoccer scheduler to avoid coaching conflicts
- We will be accepting international applications
- 5v5: U8 - $350
- 7v7: U9 / U10 - $550
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $600
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 - $675
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at Olympic Fields. The fee for the main lot is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday. Priority lots are available for $10/day. Please familiarize yourself with the Olympic Fields parking fees and rules here.
This event is a "Stay to Play" event. All teams attending the Blue Chip Youth Invitational Tournament that are traveling more than 100 miles must stay at one of the tournament approved hotels. All hotel requests must go through PYB Sports. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Prozy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel link coming soon!
Special thank you to our sponsors: