The Crown Challenge invites all "B", "C" & "D" level teams from throughout the United States and Canada to apply. This event will be held at one or two locations to minimize in between game travel as well as facilitate coach's schedules. The goal of the Crown Challenge is to provide a fun day of spring soccer for a wide range of skill levels and ages.
Girl’s & Boy's Event U8-U19: May 10th-12th, 2019
Click here to register!
Registration deadline: April 5th
Olympic Fields - 299 Haskell Ln. Batavia, OH 45103
Town & Country Sports Complex - 1018 Town Dr. Wilder, KY 41076
Xavier University - 3800 Victory Pkwy. Cincinnati, OH 45229
- All "B", "C", & "D" level teams from throughout the United States and Canada are welcome to apply
- Will be held at Olympic Fields in Batavia, OH and local turf fields
- Certified referees
- Fun & friendly event - all teams from a single club are welcome to participate
- Trophies and medals to champions and finalists
- 5v5: U8 - $325
- 7v7: U9 /U10 - $525
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $575
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 / U16 / U17 / U18 / U19 - $625
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at Olympic Fields. The fee for the Main Lot is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday. Priority Lots are available for $10/day. Please familiarize yourself with the Olympic Fields parking fees and rules here.
The Kings Hammer SC is proud to host the Crown Challenge. Please address any general questions about entry into the Crown Challenge to:
|Click here to book your rooms today through our hotel partner PYB Sports.
|Order your official Crown Challenge merchandise today from Fine Designs by clicking here.
Thank you to our sponsors!