The Crown Challenge is held in May and is designed to provide a team and coach friendly environment. The event is open to 2nd and 3rd level Boys and Girls youth teams U8 to U17. This event will be held at one or two locations to minimize in between game travel as well as facilitate coach's schedules. The goal of the Crown Challenge is to provide a fun day of spring soccer for a wide range of skill levels and ages.
Girl’s & Boy's Event: U8-U19 | Birth Years 2010 - 1999
May 11th-13th, 2018
Team Application coming soon
Deadline to apply is April 13th, 2018
Location: Kings Hammer Soccer Complex - Batavia, OH. Please note that there will be a parking fee at this site. The fee is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday. Click here to view the complex map.
- Open to 2nd and 3rd level teams
- Will be held at the thirteen field Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, Ohio as well as two to three offsite locations if needed
- Certified referees
- Fun & friendly event - all teams from a single club are welcome to participate
- Trophies and medals to champions and finalists
- 5v5: U8 - $325
- 7v7: U9 /U10 - $475
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $525
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 / U16 / U17 / U18 / U19 - $600
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at the Kings Hammer Soccer Complex. The fee is $5 a day or $8 for the weekend in the main lot.
The Kings Hammer SC is proud to host the Crown Challenge. Please address any general questions about entry into the Crown Challenge to:
Cincy Rooted Photography will be onsite capturing images and team photos during the Crown Challenge. To book your tournament package today, which includes a team photo and a minimum of 50 action shots, click here.
|Click here to book your rooms today through our hotel partner PYB Sports. (coming soon)
|Order your official Crown Challenge merchandise today from Fine Designs by clicking here. (coming soon)
Thank you to our sponsors!